An authentic fishermans cottage a stones throw from Porthmeor Beach recently refurbished to a very high standard.
- Prices from £850 low Season to £2675 High
- 2 minutes walk to the beach
- Parking for 2 Cars
- Sleeps 10 people in 4 bedrooms
An authentic luxury fishermans cottage located a stones throw from the harbour front located in the heart of this lovely Cornish town.
- Prices from £585 to £1195
- 1 minutes walk to the harbour
- Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms
- 1 dog Allowed
An atmospheric period "Fishermans Cottage" located in beautiful Downalong St Ives. This is the perfect location to explore this historical area.
- Sleeps 6
- Prices from £400 low Season to £1150 High
- 2 minutes from the beach & Town
- Quiet Location
A modern refurbished 2 storey cottage located in St Ives Downalong area.
- Prices from £400 low Season to £1350 High
- Sleeps 4
- Seconds away from Porthmeor beach
- Patio sun trap
A charming renovated fishermans cottage located in the historical town of Marazion, an idea base to discover the rich history of St Michaels Mount.
- Sleeps 4 plus cot
- Prices from £225 low Season to £600 High
- Well Behaved Chilidren & Pets
- 2 minutes from the beach & Town.
Number 4 Island Road is a perfect example of a Cornish fisherman's cottage built at the end of the 18th Century and lovingly refurbished in true St Ives style which is now available for holiday lets for the first time!
- Sleeps 6
- Prices from £380 low Season to £1395 High
- 2 minutes from the beach
A spacious Cornish House oozing period charm located in the Downalong area St Ives, this house is funished to the highest level and is perfect for a family holiday in the heart of St Ives.
- Sleeps 8
- Prices from £750 low Season to £2500 High
- 2 minutes from the beach.