Coastal inspired beachfront home, overlooking Porth Beach
With Lusty Glaze to the west and Porth Beach to the north, Seascape is the fitting name for this stunning coastal retreat which sleeps six. Seascape sits above expansive golden sands of Porth Beach – as part of the Glendorgal Sands Resort – with views best appreciated from the large decking area, where the bay is at arm’s reach.
This beachfront home is spacious, light-filled and presents a relaxed and calming atmosphere. Boasting a contemporary design, guests will enjoy lavish touches throughout Seascape, ensuring it’ll be a holiday home to remember.
Split over two floors, the open-plan living space, is the hub of the home, which leads onto the impressive beach-facing decking. The well-equipped kitchen, inspired by its coastal location, with fully-fitted deep blue cabinets and chunky wooden worktop has everything you need. Take a few steps down and the corner dining table, offer plenty of space for six, while the lounge area boasts two large sofas and plush armchair. And for when guests tire of the view, there’s a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV to enjoy your favourite shows.
Simply pull back the sliding door and embrace Seascape’s decking area, which is breathtakingly beautiful. Prepare to be enveloped by coastal views while sitting back on the sumptuous rattan sofa or the outdoor dining set, for when you fancy some al fresco dining. It is worth noting that due to the close proximity to the cliff, young children should be supervised outside at all times, as there is only a low wall between the deck and the edge.
Where sleeping is concerned, the master suite is the crème de la crème at the top of the house. The stylish panelled room comes complete with a lavish king-size bed, sliding doors leading to a Juliet balcony with stunning sea views, contemporary oval freestanding bath, and an additional separate ensuite, featuring a large freestanding shower. The second bedroom is also on the first floor with a twin set up, neutrally styled there’s plantation shutters and a modern ensuite attached.
The further third bedroom is on the ground floor and is double in size, also complete with plantation shutters. Guests will also appreciate the additional shower room on this level, contemporary in style and perfect for a post-surf rinse. There’s also a handy washing machine and tumble drier, for all your cleaning needs.
With all of Newquay’s beaches within easy reach, this dog-friendly property truly offers an enviable location, with superlative sea views. It’s worth noting that seasonal dog bans are in place at Porth Beach and Lusty Glaze, and that dogs must be supervised at all times due to the close proximity of a cliff edge. The property has its own private parking space, and you’re well placed at Seascape to embrace all that this surfer’s paradise has to offer, from its superb beaches to its fantastic foodie scene.
• The open-plan living area is on the first floor. The kitchen comes fully equipped with a Belfast sink with pre-rinse spray unit, a built-in dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, electric hob, Bosch electric oven, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine.
• Stepping down, the dining table has a bespoke l-shaped bench plus three additional chairs, comfortably seating six people.
• The lounge area has a two-seater sofa, three-seater sofa and an additional matching armchair, plus a wall-mounted Samsung SmartTV. There’s a large coastal-inspired coffee table, and some board games for guest use.
• The lounge has sliding glass doors leading onto a large beach-facing decked area. There’s a rattan corner sofa which seats four, plus two rattan stools and a table. There’s also an outdoor dining set seating six.
• Bedroom three. Featuring muted teal panelled walls, a double sized bed, a wardrobe and plantation shutters.
• Family bathroom, with WC, modern standalone shower, heated towel rail, plus a washing machine and tumble drier.
• The master suite, which features stylish grey panelling, comes complete with a lavish king-size bed, sliding doors leading to a Juliet balcony with stunning sea views, contemporary oval freestanding bath, and an additional separate ensuite, featuring a large freestanding shower, WC and heated towel rail. There’s a generous built-in wardrobe, vanity table and
• Bedroom two is located on this floor. It’s a twin set up, neutrally styled there’s plantation shutters and an ensuite attached, which features a contemporary standalone shower, heated towel rail and WC.
• Additional to the decking area at the front of the house, there’s a decking area to the rear of Seascape, where you enter the property.
• Adjacent to the steps down to the apartments there is a private parking space reserved for Seascape.
• Dog owners please be aware that Seascape is positioned near a cliff edge, therefore dogs must be supervised at all times.
High-quality bed linen and towels are provided at all of Cornish Secrets properties.
Renowned for its beaches, Newquay’s are amazingly clean, and generally dotted with surfers (it is a surfing mecca). The key beaches, Towan, Lusty Glaze, Tolcarne and Great Western, are all pretty sheltered and safe for swimming, too. The surfing is unmatched – Fistral Beach offers a world-class surfing experience. Nearby Watergate Bay is perfect for kitesurfing and windsurfing, or try your hand at kayaking, coasteering, surf rafting and plenty of other adrenaline sports. A trip to Pollyjoke Beach is well worth a walk. Off the beaten track, it is a beautiful little cove set away from the main activity of Newquay. In spring, the beach is overlooked by dramatic huge fields of red poppies.
Newquay is set within a beautiful area of countryside with plenty of walks. Along with the South West Coast Path, if you want some peaceful beauty then why not opt to visit the bonsai, pagodas and ponds of The Japanese Garden? Trenance Gardens form another fine option for a day away from the beach.
An attraction for families is Newquay Zoo, set in over ten acres of sub-tropical lakeside gardens and home to many endangered species. The Blue Reef Aquarium with its shark tunnel is also a fab outing for a rainy day. Or you may fancy a special spa day, we recommend heading to Fistral Spa and Headland Spa.
Newquay is also a foodie’s paradise with a plethora of fun places to try.
Seascape is available weekly from a Saturday.
Other arrival dates and short breaks are also available out of peak times.
Please click on your arrival date in bold from the calendars below to make your online booking…
Short breaks or alternative arrival dates may also be available. Please Submit an Enquiry below...
Booking fee: There is a non-refundable booking fee of £35 per booking
Damage deposit: A refundable damage deposit of £200 is payable. This will be held until the end of the occupancy and will be returned to the guest within 2 weeks of departure, subject to deductions for any damage to property caused during the occupancy.
Dog stays: £35/dog/week – up to 2 dogs welcome.
NB. All bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Sleeps six across three bedrooms
Three bathrooms, including two ensuites
Overlooking Porth Beach
Moments from Newquay's plethora of beaches
Open-plan kitchen/diner/living area with sea views
Large sea-view terrace complete with plenty of garden furniture
Master suite complete with sea views, freestanding bath and Juliet balcony
One private parking space
Close to Newquay's fantastic foodie scene
The property was wonderful, and the views breathtaking.