Luxury large pool home sleeping up to 24, moments from Fistral Beach
Halula Beach House, off fashionable Fistral Beach, is as exotic as it sounds, with a huge covered deck dotted with rattan chairs, colourful bean bags and outside bar. There are hooks for hanging your wetsuits, a double lab-sized kennel, and a beachy heated deck shower for de-sanding.
Sleeping up to 24 across two adjoining properties, with ten bedrooms, Halula is great for all family gatherings. Inside, high-quality furnishings and bright colours make for a fun and funky stay. Two big TVs come with full Sky package. Bedrooms, lovingly furnished with Cornish themes, include the Campervan, the Nautical Suite and the Flamingo.
Eat inside, eat out, around the huge west-wing table with the doors open to the deck, or by the pool in the relaxing shack with the barbie sizzling and your loved ones splashing around. Sleep long and deep in comfortable cotton to the lulling sound of waves and gulls. Wake to another fabulous Fistral morning and do it all again.
If you’re visiting out of season the swimming pool can be heated from October-March at an additional fee of £350, plus there’s an outdoor heated shack to be enjoyed all-year round.
• Sleeps up to 24, over two adjoining properties West Wing and East Wing.
• 10 Bedrooms (two of which are ensuites).
• The West Wing has one master bedroom with super king and ensuite, three king-size rooms, and two triple bunk rooms.
• The East Wing has one master bedroom with super king and ensuite, one king-size room and two triple bunk rooms.
• There’s a kitchen, dining area and lounge in both property wings.
• Both kitchens have an oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, toaster and kettle.
• This property has a washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Two large wall-mounted smartTVs with Sky TV, plus games console and DVD player.
• Heated swimming pool (can be heated from October-March at an additional fee of £350) and hot tub.
• Large garden terrace and outside heated ‘shack’ with sink and fridge and BBQ.
• Plenty of garden furniture, including beanbags, loungers, chairs and an outdoor rattan sofa.
• Outside heated shower and wetsuit hooks.
• Off-street parking for several vehicles.
Renowned for its beaches, Newquay’s are amazingly clean, and generally dotted with surfers (it is a surfing mecca). The key beaches, Towan, Lusty Glaze, Tolcarne and Great Western, are all pretty sheltered and safe for swimming, too. The surfing is unmatched – Fistral Beach offers a world-class surfing experience. Nearby Watergate Bay is perfect for kitesurfing and windsurfing, or try your hand at kayaking, coasteering, surf rafting and plenty of other adrenaline sports. A trip to Pollyjoke Beach is well worth a walk. Off the beaten track, it is a beautiful little cove set away from the main activity of Newquay. In spring, the beach is overlooked by dramatic huge fields of red poppies.
Newquay is set within a beautiful area of countryside with plenty of walks. Along with the South West Coast Path, if you want some peaceful beauty then why not opt to visit the bonsai, pagodas and ponds of The Japanese Garden? Trenance Gardens form another fine option for a day away from the beach.
An attraction for families is Newquay Zoo, set in over ten acres of sub-tropical lakeside gardens and home to many endangered species. The Blue Reef Aquarium with its shark tunnel is also a fab outing for a rainy day. Or you may fancy a special spa day, we recommend heading to Fistral Spa and Headland Spa.
Newquay is also a foodie’s paradise with a plethora of fun places to try.
Halula Beach House is available weekly from a Saturday.
Other arrival dates and short breaks are also available out of peak times.
Please view the current availablity in the calendars below and then click the Submit An Enquiry button...
Booking enquires are made direct with the owner for this property.
Short breaks or alternative arrival dates may also be available. Please Submit an Enquiry below...
Sleeps up to 24, over two adjoining properties
Moments from Fistral Beach
Heated swimming pool and hot tub
Large garden terrace and outside heated ‘shack’
Two master bedrooms with super kings and ensuites
Outside heated shower and wetsuit hooks
Off-street parking for several vehicles