Luxury large holiday home perched above Porthmeor Beach
Recently renovated, Day Dawn is a stunning property with breath-taking views over award-winning Porthmeor beach and St Ives, lavishly sleeping 11 guests.
Designed and built by the property owners, Day Dawn benefits an ‘upside down’ style with the living rooms on the first floor to make the most of the stunning views. This luxury self-catering holiday house is ideally located for both the beach (5 minute walk) and the centre of beautiful St Ives, with all its shops and restaurants (10 minute walk).
Day Dawn is a luxurious holiday home designed to make your stay a memorable one. Fully equipped, the house has a range of indoor and outdoor entertainment for kids of all ages and is ideal for families. This holiday home also boasts four parking spaces and an extensive garden.
If lying in bed with a cup of tea looking at one Cornwall’s finest views, sitting in the garden with a glass of something under the Cornish sun, or snuggling round a stove in a beautiful living room with the waves crashing in the distance, then Day Dawn is the perfect place for you.
• Amazing sea views.
• Located within 5/10 minute’s walk from both beach and centre of town.
• Parking for 4 cars – in front of the house.
• Quality Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided.
• Welcome hamper
• Stylish lounge with electric stove
• Amazing sea views
• Juliette balcony
• Beautiful fitted kitchen with 2 ovens, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine wine fridge
• Large dining table for 11
• Balcony leading to garden
• L-shape sofa with T.V.
• Large flat screen tv
• Dvd player
• Washing machine
• 5 beautiful bedrooms -3 doubles, 1 twin, 1 triple with bunk bed
• Bedroom 1 – kingsize bed, sea views, TV, ensuite shower room, double doors to terrace.
• Bedroom 2 -kingsize bed, sea views, TV, ensuite shower room, double doors to terrace.
• Bedroom 3 – superking bed, garden views, TV, ensuite shower room, double doors to back terrace.
• Bedroom 4 – twin beds, garden views, TV.
• Bedroom 5 – 1 single bed, bunk beds, TV.
• Complimentary WI-FI internet access
• Digital TVs in all bedrooms
• Bose speakers
• Flatscreen, dvd player
• X Box
• Board games
• BBQ, fire pit, dining table, sofas
• Lawn area with ‘egg chair’
• Hot outside shower
• Wetsuit and Surfboard storage area
• Central heating
• All bills included
• Stairgates, highchair, cot and other baby equipment available
• Well behaved dogs welcome
For beach lovers, there are plenty to choose from… Porthmeor Beach, Porthgwidden Beach, Godrevy, Porthkidney Beach or Carbis Bay to name but a few. Families and couples will enjoy relaxing on the sand or playing in the water. St Ives Surf School offers sessions for surfing, kayaking, paddleboarding and coasteering. All great fun! If you prefer to stay a little drier though, St Ives Boat Trips run sea-life safaris to see the local dolphins and seals!
One of St Ives most well-known attractions is the Tate St Ives, which is one of only four Tate galleries in the UK and is a haven for lovers of modern art. Artists praise St Ives for its beautiful light and it has inspired many pieces.
The cobbled streets of St Ives are home to many shops, galleries and cafes and most businesses are small independents or artisans. Check out Cornwall Soapbox for handmade soaps and aromatherapy products made in Cornwall!
When visiting St Ives, there are many bars, restaurants and cafes to choose from. Porthminster Kitchen regularly receives great reviews and has a strong focus on fresh local food or head to Blas Burgerworks for a tasty handcrafted burger using ingredients sourced from the area.
St Ives sits at the bottom of the A30, so if you are looking to explore more of the Cornwall coast, then this is a great base and you can book ferries for day trips to the Scilly Isles from Penzance (only a 20 minute drive away).
Our editor’s blog on St Ives shares her favourite ways to spend your time in the jewel in Cornwall’s crown. Read more, here.
Day Dawn is available weekly from a Friday.
Other arrival dates and short breaks are also available out of peak times.
Please view the current availablity in the calendars below and then click the Submit An Enquiry button...
Booking enquires are made direct with the owner for this property.
Short breaks or alternative arrival dates may also be available. Please Submit an Enquiry below...
Booking enquiries are made direct with the owner for this property.
Please use the enquiry button above to send your request
Short breaks are offered at Day Dawn from a minimum of 3 days.
Sleeps 11 across 5 bedrooms
Amazing views across Porthmeor Beach
Parking for 4 cars
5 minute walk to the beach
10 minute walks from St Ives Harbour