Spacious St Ives townhouse with stunning sea views
Sea View House is a stunning three-storey townhouse situated in prestigious St Ives, with breathtaking views across the harbour and beyond. Opulence is met with the ultimate comfort in this seaside retreat. Positioned in a desirable location, you’re a five-minute stroll from St Ives historic harbour, its highly acclaimed restaurants, and independent boutiques and galleries. The stunning sandy beaches are also easily accessed from Sea View House, while St Ives train station is just a five-minute walk away.
Sleeping ten across five double bedrooms, this boutique style property beautifully combines style with ample space to make the most memorable holiday in this popular Cornish seaside town. Finished to a high standard expect welcoming artwork, designer fabrics and premium furnishings, including healthopaedic mattresses.
Guests will appreciate the gorgeous natural light which floods the front of the house as they enter on the ground floor. This is the hub of the home with a fabulous open plan dining area and living room. The bay windows allow for the perfect spot to while away the hours as guests appreciate the scenic backdrop on the cosy armchairs. There’s also a sumptuous sofa, a contemporary flame-effect fire, and large Smart TV to be enjoyed.
Through to the modern and well-equipped kitchen, the high gloss units are complemented with black granite worktops and a stunning exposed granite beam. This area boasts a skylight to allow the natural light to fill the room and a central island unit with six gunmetal bar stools, the perfect space to enjoy a morning coffee. On this floor there is also a separate utility room.
Walk through the utility space to find a further snug. Neutrally styled, this relaxing space features a plush corner sofa and large smart TV. There is also a large bedroom with zip ‘n’ link beds on this level and adjacent wet room complete with rainfall shower.
Travel up to the first floor and you’ll find three well-appointed ensuite bedrooms, all unique in style there’s the master bedroom suite, a further double bedroom and a third bedroom which boasts zip ‘n’ link beds for ultimate flexibility.
Heading up to the top floor, this king-sized ensuite bedroom benefits from one of the best views in the house. With double windows, look out to breath-taking scenes across St Ives Harbour, the Island and captivating Atlantic Ocean.
To the front of the property enjoy alfresco dining overlooking stunning St Ives on the raised terrace. This property also benefits from private parking with space for two or three cars. Due to the nature of this property it works well for two families, as it lends itself to being split as the rear of the property homes two of the bedrooms and its own snug.
• Open plan dining area and living room with stunning sea views, a large sofa, contemporary flame-effect fire, and large Smart TV.
• A country-style wooden dining table is complete with four chairs and an additional bench for family meals.
• Modern and well-equipped kitchen with high gloss and black granite worktops.
• The kitchen is fitted to a high standard and features a double electric SMEG range oven with a five gas burner hob, large fridge with separate freezer, an integrated dishwasher, microwave, kettle and Dualit toaster.
• There’s a central island unit with six gunmetal bar stools, plus a skylight to allow the natural light to fill the room.
• On this floor there is also a separate utility room complete with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, iron and ironing board, to ensure you have everything you need on your holiday.
• A separate ground floor snug, which is neutrally styled to create a relaxing space, complete with a plush corner sofa and large smart TV, plus a staircase to access a further bedroom.
• There’s one large bedroom on this level; offering a versatile sleeping arrangement, guests can choose to have this zip ‘n’ link bed set up as a super king or as two single beds. Guests can enjoy wall-mounted TV, luxury finishing and designer wallpaper.
• Adjacent to the bedroom, there’s a wet room complete with rainfall shower.
• The master bedroom suite is a wonderful sleeping space for guests, lavishly designed there’s a chrome four poster double bed and ceiling chandelier, an opulent freestanding wardrobe, tub chair and wall-mounted TV. The wonderful bay windows flood the space with light and offer outstanding views across St Ives harbour and surrounding beaches. The ensuite bathroom offers a large freestanding shower with rainfall shower, a freestanding bath, and double vanity basins.
• A further double bedroom is on this floor, decorated to a high standard with designer wallpaper and luxury features. There’s a wall-mounted TV, a bath with rainfall-style shower over, plus double vanity basins.
• The third bedroom on this level is accessed via the rear staircase. Giving flexibility, it can be set up as a super king-sized bed or alternatively as two single beds. Refreshingly styled, this bedroom has a wall-mounted TV, a large freestanding wardrobe and an ensuite shower room with a generously sized freestanding rainfall shower.
• On the top floor sits a well-appointed king-sized bedroom. With stylish white accents, there’s a sumptuous 5ft white leather wave bed, hand-painted wallpaper, a contemporary chandelier plus wall-mounted TV.
• The room’s ensuite is equally impressive with a sizeable rainfall-style shower, freestanding bath, and double vanity basins.
• There’s a large outside dining set to comfortably seat six people on the raised terrace at the front of the property.
• This property also benefits from private parking with space for two or three cars.
High-quality bed linen and towels are provided at all of Cornish Secrets properties.
St Ives is located in western Cornwall. There is plenty to do in St Ives and it is a fantastic location if you plan on exploring a little further afield too.
One of St Ives most well-known attractions is the Tate St Ives, which is one of only four Tate galleries in the UK and is a haven for lovers of modern art. Artists praise St Ives for its beautiful light and it has inspired many pieces.
The cobbled streets of St Ives are home to many shops, galleries and cafes and most businesses are small independents or artisans. Check out Cornwall Soapbox for handmade soaps and aromatherapy products made in Cornwall!
When visiting St Ives, there are many bars, restaurants and cafes to choose from. Porthminster Kitchen regularly receives great reviews and has a strong focus on fresh local food or head to Blas Burgerworks for a tasty handcrafted burger using ingredients sourced from the area.
For beach lovers, there are plenty to choose from… St Ives Harbour Beach, Porthgwidden Beach, Porthkidney Beach or Carbis Bay to name but a few. Families and couples will enjoy relaxing on the sand or playing in the water. St Ives Surf School offers sessions for surfing, kayaking, paddleboarding and coasteering. All great fun! If you prefer to stay a little drier though, St Ives Boat Trips run sea-life safaris to see the local dolphins and seals!
St Ives sits at the bottom of the A30, so if you are looking to explore more of the Cornwall coast, then this is a great base and you can book ferries for day trips to the Scilly Isles from Penzance (only a 20 minute drive away).
Sea View House is available weekly from a Saturday.
Other arrival dates and short breaks are also available out of peak times.
Please click on your arrival date in bold from the calendars below to make your online booking…
Short breaks or alternative arrival dates may also be available. Please Submit an Enquiry below...
Booking fee: There is a non-refundable booking fee of £35 per booking
Damage deposit: A refundable damage deposit of £300 is payable. This will be held until the end of the occupancy and will be returned to the guest within 2 weeks of departure, subject to deductions for any damage to property caused during the occupancy.
Dog stays: £35 per dog per week
NB. All bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Three-storey townhouse sleeping 10
A light-filled and spacious property
Stunning views of St Ives Harbour and beyond
5 double bedrooms, 4 ensuites
Five-minute walk to St Ives Harbour
Master bedroom suite with stunning sea views
Private parking for 2/3 cars
Modern and well-equipped kitchen
Separate ground floor snug area
Property can be split by two families
Raised front terrace with seating area
Luxury healthopaedic mattresses for ultimate comfort
Rainfall-style power showers in every bathroom
Five-minute walk from St Ives train station
The place was huge and very well kept. It’s a 5 min walk to St Ives and also within walking distance of two other beautiful beaches. The property has a great sea view from all the windows at the front. We managed to get 3 cars on the drive with an extra space reserved by the hedge. We are a family of 10 adults so it was perfect for us.