Lounge & Dining
- Log burner
- 34 " flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Home Cinema & DVD player
- European set top box accessing European channels
- Ipod docking station
- Dining table and seats available for max occupancy
- Outside dining furniture available
- Electric oven
- Gas Hob
- Freezer & Tumble dryer are in the outside shed
- Washing machine is in the basement
- Family Bathroom is equipped with a bath and an over head shower, bidet, toilet & wash basin
- Second Bathroom is in the basement and is equipped with a shower, wash basin & toilet. This can be accessed from the double doors at the front of the property which is ideal when returning from a busy sandy day on the beach.
- First Bedroom - super king bed with linen & towels provided. This bedroom has a wardrobe, DAB radio and lovely sea views.
- Second Bedroom - twin beds with linen & towels provided. This bedroom has a chest of drawers and a shelved cupboard.
- Third Bedroom - king bedroom with linen & towels provided. This bedroom has a built in wardrobe, 18" flatscreen TV with DVD player and views of St Ives Harbour & Godrevy Lighthouse.
- Beautiful secluded tropical garden
- Seating available outside for alfresco dining
- Outside washing line available
- Please beware of the steep stone steps in the second level of the garden; especially with young children.
- High-chair and travel cot available
- Up to 2 dogs are welcome at an additional charge of £35/dog/week
- Private parking available for 2 cars
- Springfield Villa is named after the spring which runs underneath the property, please be cautious of young children near the culvert at the front of the property.
- Please beware the approach on Primrose Valley is steep and there is a narrow lane leading to the property.